Saturday, June 30, 2018

Dream is beautiful (Update to add the ATCoin picture)

I was invited to join to swap the artist trading coin at my Facebook group. It's first time for me. I need search what's the artist trading coin. I tried to my very first ATCoin. I can't share it here right now because the swap didn't reveal  But I used the leftover make a card.

Update: I added the ATcoin picture here. Thank you Pam for taking the picture.


I sprayed the Lindy's Stamp Gang spray on the heavy weight watercolor paper. I used the yellow color on the all surface and the orange on the bottom. And let the two colors blended together. This spray include the shimmer. So I don't need add the shimmer on the card.

I stamped the small dragonfly three times on the cut panel. And I stamped some tiny black dots on the card to add texture.

I sponged the little dark color on the sentiment stickers. After glued the sentiment on the card, I drew the black lines around them. I also stuck the thin gold peel off on the both side of panel.

Supplies that I used:
Dragonfly stamp by Art-C stamp & die cut set is from Local Michaels store.
110 lb black cardstock is from local Michaels store too.

3 comments:

  1. An awesome card. I'm waiting to see your ATC coin. I've read that this is the craze going on now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lois!It's first time for me. I took long time to do that because I hadn't any ideas.

      Delete
    2. I updated the coin picture in this post and I will post it on google plus.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...