Thursday, June 21, 2018

Under sea birthday card


I decided to start making birthday card recently because my daughter has many friends’ birthday coming. Although mostly time she did use card that I made. She likes to make cards for her friends by herself. Anyway I still prepared for her just in case. I enjoyed it.

Today I used the Sea of Textures stamp and die bundle to make my card. First, I used the oval die to cut a window. Any brand oval die works for this window depending what you have. Then I die cut some corals, sea grass and star fishes out. And sponged different color on it.

I also sponged the background color. And used the tiny fish die leftover to be a stencil to add the tiny fishes on the background card. I used the heavy hand and light hand  but the same color ink to make different color fishes. Then I stamped corals on the sand.

I touched background panel behind oval window by foam squares to make dimensions. I glued the all die cut pieces on it.

After all, I still felt too white about the front. Then I stamped some corals on it by second generation stamping.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...