Thursday, June 14, 2018

Every little kindness makes the world brighter


Today I used the Rooted in Nature stamp set to make second card. I decided to make scene card by using trees from set.

This card is easy to make. I sponged the mountains by using retired ink pad elegant eggplant. I was sad it's retired. It's my most use one.  I tore the paper to mountains.

Then sponged the bright sky by yellow and orange color. In the center I used the very light pink color.

I stamped the tall tree and sentiment by the same eggplant color. Other short trees by retired wisteria wonder color. I thought I am a person that yearned for the past. I ordered all new ink pad, but still didn't open it yet.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...