Tuesday, June 12, 2018

You're Wonderful


From June 1, Stampin Up launched the new catalog for 2018-2019. I felt like it is new school year start. When I saw the new stamp set Rooted in Nature in OnStage. I decided I would get this one. This is large stamp set. Today I only used the growth ring one to make a card.

I put the Brusho Crystal Colour on the craft sheet and sprayed some water. Then smooshed the white card on it. After dry, I made the second time. 

I stamped the growth ring on the card by early espresso ink then splash some ink on the card. I also stamped the dot on it. 

For sentiment, I stamped the VersaFine ink then embossed by clear embossing powder. I got the layer result from background to growth ring to sentiment.   

Supplies that I used: 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    t-shirt design ideas

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...