Thursday, June 7, 2018

Sailing Day

It was another sea day. I made this Sailing Day card on the ship. I brought new Stampin Up Sea of Textures and Lilypad Lake bundles with me. It was fun to craft on the board.

This time I used the Bristol paper to make this card because it was so easy to blend. I sponged the Distress Ink to make sea, sky and sand.I tore the purple tape to make waves.

I also brought a mini die cut machine with me. It was so useful and light to carry. I sponged the deep blue on the white card. Then I die cut the tiny fish and  glue it on the card panel.  I did the same thing for star fish.

I used the mini Misit to stamp the fish net on the card. I also colored the ships and cut it out.

I decided not adding any sentiment this moment. So I can use this card for later occasion.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...