Sunday, June 24, 2018

It's your day!

After a long busy week, I finally had chance to sit down to watch World Cup of 2018(soccer) and make cards. I just reached the stamp set around me to do my job today.

On the father's day, I used this Seize the Day make a father's day card with my daughter. It's great stamp set. I thought I could use it make a lot of card.

I stamped the two cows image first and masked it. And stamped the mountain behind it. Then I used the circle die cut it out. and stamped the two birds. All of  this things, I used the linen light blue cardstock from Neenah cardstock. I just wanted to add texture and dimension. I will say I love linen texture cardstock.

I also add the deep navy flower washi tape under the circle. Wahsi tape is from my stash. I bought it from Amazon long time ago. But Amazon has ton of washi tape to choice.

I need mention that I stamped the sentiment by Distress Oxide Ink. It's unusual.  I tried the white pigment ink, but I felt to bright. I wanted to focus on circle.the light sentiment is great to match the washi tape.  Also the sentiment is very easy to see it on the real card. It's a little hard to catch it on the picture.

Supplies that I used:

17 comments:

  1. You card is exceptionally beautiful. I love the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! You're so nice to me.

      Delete
  2. Super make and such a fab and unusual design

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathyk! I am glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. A lovely card. I do like the little scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little scene! thanks for joining in at a2z Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done!! Thanks for sharing with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty awesome. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking for the June challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scenic cards are great for men and I love the pale colours with the black. A really peaceful feel to that scene too. Please remember to include a link back to our challenge in your post so others can find us too.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great masculine card! I love the monochrome look, the scene inside the circle and the white stamping on black. Great details! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning! Glad I came here to get a closer look!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...