Thursday, June 28, 2018

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Girl!


Today is my sweet girl 12th birthday. I made this Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel card for her. Lawn Fawn is her favorite brand and sweet cold ice cream and smoothie are her favorite food.

I followed Lawn Fawn's video to install this reveal wheel card. It's easy.

I stamped the different sentiments and colored them on different colors on the wheel. So when she turns the wheel, she will see the change.




I also stamped the ice cream and smoothie on the other white cardstock and colored them by alcohol markers.  I die cut them out and used the foam tape to make the dimension.

I felt I need add something on the bottom of card. so I used the same frame die to cut the pattern paper to make it matched with the white panel.

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Girl!

Supplies that I used:
Pink and white cardstock 110lb are from local Michaels store.

4 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card. Happy Birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet,Sunny. Reveal wheel cards are cool.
    Happy birthday to your princess

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...