Monday, July 2, 2018

In the Park

I with my daughter went to Hobby Lobby for her last school project on the weekend. I found this grunge tree stencil by Sheena. It's 7x7 size. I wanted to make a scene using this stencil.

I touched the stencil on the white cardstock by masking paper. I used the sponge dauber to add the colors on the stencil. Then I used the Tombow marker pen the draw the tree truck.

I brushed the background, then put stencil back the same position to add one more layer color. Finally I stamped the images on the background.

I add the black cardstock behind the panel and mounted on the 8x8 canvas panel.

Supplies that I used:


2 comments:

  1. Your scenery creation is gorgeous. It's very inspiring to see your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice words and encourage, Lois!

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...