Thursday, July 5, 2018

Sweetpeas Thank you card


I really like this Altenew Sweatest Peas stamp set. I decided to make another card using this stamp. 

I stamped the flower on the heavy weight watercolor paper and used the color brusho to the watercolor. I put the color powder into the pan and added water to become the water color. After dry, I cut it out. 

I also put some purple, green and yellow color brusho powder directly on the wet panel. And sprayed the more water on it to make the background. 

This is simple card. After everything dry, I stamped the sentiment and glue the flower on the card. I also added some sequin and jewel drops on the card. 

Supplies that I sued: 
Card base was bought from local Michael's. It's 110lb heavy weight cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...