Monday, July 9, 2018

Amazing Embossed Flower

It's still really hot outside today after a week long over 100F. I don't want go anywhere outside, even in the pool. I stay in the room and enjoy the cool feel from air conditioning. Feel great. It's good time to make a card. It's my favorite thing.

I checked the my Stampin Up products basket. I thought I can use this flower embossing folder to make 3D flower and colored it. En, I felt it was a good idea.

I cut a white card panel that a little smaller that cardbase. So I can get the dark edge. Then I embossed the flower on this white panel.

I decided to use the Stampin Up watercolor pencils and ink pad to color those flowers. I didn't used watercolor pencils directly on the card. However, I used the wet watercolor brush tap on the top of watercolor pencil. Then colored the flowers. This watercolor pencil set only has 12 colors. So I added some colors from ink pad. After flowers dry, I also colored the background by light blue.

At the end, I die cut sentiment " Amazing" on the black cardstock and used the gold shimmer pen on it. But picture didn't catch it. In real one it's very pretty.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...