Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Birthday card - Folk Dance die cut background by SSS



I was so excited about Simon Says Stamp new release. I submitted my order at the first time. Today I received it. This Folk Dance die cut panel is so pretty and delicate. I can't wait to make a card using it.

I had a panel made by alcohol ink couple days ago. I will say it failed because I didn't blend well. But the color was so beautiful. I didn't through it. I thought I could keep it for something. Today I try it behind of folk dance die cut. It showed very nice.

I added the gold line peel off at side of flora die cut.  Then I made this quick birthday card.

Supplies that I used:

10 comments:

  1. WOW, I really like the colors behind the panel and the panel. Really cool. SO glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great looking card! The alcohol ink does look very nice behind that nice die cut. Thanks for joining in on the a2z Scrapbooking challenge for July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background really makes that die look amazing, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome looking card. I love that background behind the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty!! Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...