Thursday, August 2, 2018

Picture Book Narwhal Whale by Simon Says Stamp

I love this Picture Book Narwhal Whale. It's so cute. I used to make a card today.

All cardstock that I used were bought from local Michael's store for 110lb cardstock. I die cut whale, fish, seahorse and sentiment on different color cardstock.  I also used the masking tape behind of whale for putting every piece together.

I sponged the Salty ocean color on the white panel with the Newton fish stencil.  For the scallop frame, it is from MFT.

I entered my card to A2Z Scrapbooking monthly challenge and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Supplies that I used:

8 comments:

  1. That whale is so cute and the card is wonderful with the stenciling and framing. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and cool! Love that background. Thanks for linking up to our August challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card with the fun die cut sea creatures! Nice background too. Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking for the August challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sunny! Your background looks wonderful and I love the cute die cuts.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...