Monday, August 6, 2018

Every Little Kindness Makes the world Brighter

I decided to use the Rooted in Nature to make a scene card again . It's kind of simple card. I found that used sponge to make mountains and sky became my style.

I fussy cut a mask paper curve to make mountains and sponged colors on it. After making the mountain, I sponged the sky.

I stamped the single tall tree on the left of card. And stamped the grass on the ground. I also added the birds on the sky .

I entered my card to A2Z scrapbooking monthly challenge and SSSWChallenge.

Supplies that I used:

11 comments:

  1. What a beauty, simple but so very effective. So glad you could join us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny what beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at a2z. We'd love it if you add a link back to the a2z challenge post on your entry post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! I updated my blog with the link back to A2Z monthly challenge now.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is pretty, I love the gorgeous inking of the hills they look so real.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and serene! Thanks for joining us over at a2z Scrapbooking for the August challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card! Thank you for joining us over at A2Z Scrapbooking for the August Challenge.

    Annie - DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...