Thursday, August 30, 2018

What do you see?


Yesterday I received my package from Waffle Flower August release bundle. I love all August release. Color swatch stamp and color wheel are so useful, special for my recently my watercolor collection. I used my new  MaimeriBlu artist watercolor to paint my card.

This is a large stamp. I stamped it on the watercolor paper. Before I colored image, I drew the all leaves around the branches. This stamp only has branches, no leaves. It's good to add any style leaves for any season. Today I made a summer scene, so I drew the green leaves. Then I added a lot of dots around the branches.

After dry, I colored all image. I will say I really love the MaimeriBlu artist watercolors. I picked some colors tubes from Blick.com. The colors that I used ultramarine deep, Faience blue, prussian blue, primary blue cyan, payne's grey, raw sienna, yellow ochre, golden ochre, sandal red, hooker's green, sap green and neutral tint.

This card is 5x7 size.

I entered this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Supplies that I used: 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Sunny! Love the adorable scene and your coloring.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...