Thursday, August 9, 2018

Bee happy


I just bought some Hello Bluebird stamps.  They are so cute and lovely. I used Bee Happy stamp set make today’s card.

At first, I used their grass die cut on cheap cardstock for stencil. They I used to sponge background grass land. After all done, I die cut this panel by wonky rectangle die.

I stamped all bees and flowers from this same stamp set on the Bristol paper and colored them by my new Arteza real brush pen.  And used the matching dies cut them out.

The last step was arranged all pieces on the background panel. I like the result the card is very cute.

I entered this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 
Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The little bees are adorable and your sponged grass looks lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...