Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Fishnet shaker card

I bought this wave embossing folder long time ago. But I never use it before. I thought I should clean my stash to check how many new products I never used. Today I got this idea to combine this embossing folder and Texture of sea die set.

I die cut the fishnet on the center of white panel that is A2 size. After I moved the fishnet, I embossed the same white panel. Then sponged the blue colors on it.

I also colored the fishnet by crumble cake and cut the center to make it broken. I added the accent sheet behind of fishnet hole and glued the fishnet back to the panel. Star fishes were from the same die set.

I will enter my card to A2Z Scrapbooking monthly challenge and SSSWChallenge.
Supplies that I used:

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how creative. The embossing looks just like waves too. Cool card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart design indeed!! Thanks for linking up to our August challenge gallery at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Thank you for joining us over at A2Z Scrapbooking for the August Challenge.

    Annie - DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute creative card! Thanks for joining the challenge over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...