Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Hello Friend!


I have this beautiful leaves branches frame die that is from Simon Says Stamp. After I die cut it on the white card stock, I thought I could color it. I decided to use my new watercolor. Recently I bought some artist level watercolor. I can feel those watercolor are amazing even if I am new to reach watercolor. They different with what I used before.

I watercolored those die cut leaves on the white Bristol paper. I didn’t choose the watercolor paper just because I want bright white result.

I also sponged the scene on the background panel and used the foam stripe to attached the frame on it.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. Love that die you used and your coloring is very nice as always.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...