Thursday, August 23, 2018

Beautiful by Alexandra Renke


It's my favorite to make theme connecting water/ ocean cards in summer. But I will say I am not that person who enjoy into water under strong sunshine because of sunburn every time even if I put a lot of sunscreen.  I always go into pool after sunset. But it can't block me to love water. 

I bought this fish die and beautiful sentiment die from Alexandra Renke. It's quite expensive than other brand but very special. Love it. 

I try to draw the sea and beach scene by watercolor. But I wasn't satisfied that. I left the paper what I drew for couple days. Then I thought I could use it for something else. That became my today card's background. I used sea part to stick behind of fish frame for background. And I used sand part to did cut the beautiful sentiment. 

Supplies that I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...