Thursday, August 16, 2018

Shark Birthday Card by Avery Elle


Yesterday my daughter and I went to watch the movie "The Meg". The meg is a giant shark.  I thought I could make a shark card for fun.

This stamp set came with Scrap for Less last month kit. It's very cute small stamp set from Avery Elle. I decided to watercolor my card today.

I  stamped the shark on the watercolor paper. First I watered the paper around the shark by watercolor brush. Then I started Color the ocean. When I waited the first layer dry, I colored sky. Repeat this process until I was satisfied.

I changed small brush to color the shark. It’s simple card. I didn’t use heat gun. I like to wait nature dry.

The supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...