Sunday, August 19, 2018

Hope Your Day is Reel-y Great!

I really like those stamp sets that I purchased from Hello BlueBird. Very very cute. I thought I could use my new Holbein watercolor to make this card.

Recently I found the 100% cotton cold press 140lb watercolor paper from Bee Paper. It's a little more white than more Strathmore watercolor paper. And cotton paper absorbs water much better than others. I was very satisfied with my purchase.

I stamped the boat and boy with fishing tool. I used the masking paper for  this stamping. After ink dry, I used the liquid masking fluid to cover all images. Then I waited the masking fluid dry.

After 30 minutes waiting, I started to paint the background water and sand bank.  When the background dry, I removed the masking that all over the images. And colored the boat and boy.

The watercolor I used Yellow Ochre, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Deep, Prussian Blue,
Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Crimson Lake and Whit Gouache. 

I entered this card to A2Z monthly challenge and Cas-Ual Fridays challenges

Supplies that I used:

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute fishing scene! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet scene! Thanks for playing along our August challenge at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully colored and fantastic scene card!! Thank you for joining us over at A2Z Scrapbooking for our August Challenge.

    Annie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. Such a sweet card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge #206

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.. this is reely very cute! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Hugs~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...