Friday, July 27, 2018

Sunset

I tried to use the Bristol paper to make a scene card. Bristol paper is very easy for blending. I mixed many brands ink to my card. But I can't get the enough deep black what I wanted. Anyway, the result was satisfied.

I used the Clarity Stamp's mask to create mountains and sun. I sponged mountain first. Then covered it and made the sky. I covered the sun before sponging sky. After I finished sky, I took of the sun masking paper and added the red, yellow and orange colors on  the sun.

At the end, I stamped the birds on it.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You did such an awesome job with the masking. I thought it was a photo. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge. Good Luck!

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...