Saturday, July 7, 2018

Undersea Adventure

This week every day is over 100F here. I stay at cool inside all day. I am lazy to go to swim pool but I image around me about the deep blue sea. I thought it's great time to make a lot of sea and fish cards. So this card was made today.

I spent quite time on this card. One is I watched the 2018 World Cup (soccer) when I made card. I got so slow. Another reason is I used the different fine glitters to make sand, tiny fishes, coral and sea grass. That's took me a lot of time.

I  sponged the blue on the card first. Then I die cut the group fish, coral and sea grass on the card. I covered the double side sheet on the behind fish first. Then I spread the navy blue glitter on it and polished them. Then repeat the same process for coral and sea grass. One time did one color.

After all, I cut some double side sheet curve to stick the bottom card to make sand by sand color glitter. And polished it.

I also die cut some sea grass and coral out. And colored them by blender pen. I used the leftover tiny fishes to glue on the card too. After I stamped the sentiment, I still felt to plain for my card. I really need something pop up. I found this long time ago retired wood mount fish stamp from my stash. I used the bright orange color stamp this fish on the white cardstock and fussy cut it out. I also added the light grey color on the strip and black eye.

I die cut the white frame for my card and used the thin foam strip to mount it on the card. And I installed the everything on it.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...