Monday, July 16, 2018

Claritystamp Fresh Cut Birthday Card


I just received my order from UK. I loved the new Claritystamp Fresh cut, Very beautiful, delicate and high quality.  It's very easy to cut out every detail. No like other detail dies, I don't have any issue with this die. I am so happy with it.

I directly die cut this Mountain Ash Aperture die on the white cardbase. I used 110lb Nennah Crest Classic Solar White Cardstock. And stamped the birthday sentiment on the top part of card front.

For background, I sprayed the Lindy's Gang Stamp sprays on the watercolor panel. Those sprays come with the shimmer. It's very beautiful in person. My camera didn't catch it.

After this panel dry, I glued it behind of the die cut window.  I added some sequins and Nuvo Jewel drop on the card.  I also used the wet brush to tap the background color to light color some leaves at center. 

Supplies that I used:

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty background behind that nice die cut! Thanks for joining the a2z Scrapbooking challenge for July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautifully done. Thanks for sharing with us at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, I love the inking behind the die cut and all those yummy sequins! Thanks for joining us at a2z scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...