Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thinking of You by Rooted in Nature


I stay cool at home and enjoy to making cards and watching soccer World Cup 2018. Today I used this Rooted in Nature stamp to make my simple card.

I stamped the leaves and embossed them. Then I sponged the old olive and garden green from the lower right corner to center. At the center I used the light hand to sponged the pineapple punch.

After all, I buffed the leaves by dry towel to bright white embossing line. And I used the brush to added the garden green to leaves like the watercolor. It made the leaves pop up.

I chose the large sentiment on the card and stamped by black ink. I also added the garden green cardstock  under the white panel to make a frame.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...