Monday, July 23, 2018

Sailing through the lightning storm

After I watched artist Ekaterina Sminova's watercolor YouTube video: Lightning Storm. I really wanted  to try it.  I am just started to learn watercolor from YouTube video. Really hope I can learn how to control to use brushes.

I followed the step by step from Ekaterina. She explained and showed very clear on her video. But a lot of time I can't control well my brush to get the result what I wanted. I really need more practice.

After I made this lightning storm over the sea, I was not very satisfied but I don't want to waste my very first try. I decided add a sailing boat on it to grab eye ball for not only focusing  on the background.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...