Monday, July 30, 2018

Beautiful Rose from Altenew

I just bought this beautiful rose stamp set. I am not good at the layering stamp. But this set abstracted my eye. I can't pass it because I love rose. I planted over 30 different rosees in my backyard.

This is simple card but I spent a little more time on last two pieces of  rose center stamp to make rose like real. I used the large rose base make a mask on masking paper and fussy cut out. After I finishing rose, I cover it by mask that I made before and started to stamp leaves.

I chose the sentiment from the same stamp set.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful rose. I love the simplicity of you layout. amazing job. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday's Anything Goes Challenge. Good Luck!

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...