Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Mermaid Kisses and Starfish wishes


I had  an idea for this mermaid tail card in my mind when I was in bed. After I got up, I went upstairs and started to make this card. Very enjoy this quite craft time in the hot hot hot summer.

I colored the mermaid tail and starfishes by Prismacolor color pencils. Then die cut them out.

For background, I chose the Bristol paper and Distress Oxide Inks. I tore the copy paper for mask to make sand first. Then I sponged the sky from top. I used the purple masking tape to cover the white panel and make the sea. Bristol paper is great pair with Distress Oxide ink. It's very easy to blend.

I used the Lawn Fawn small wave die to cut a wave line and inserted the mermaid tail into the hole. I also added the foam square behind of the top of tail to make dimension.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...