Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Birthday Card by Enjoy Life stamp set


It's very enjoy to use the left pieces from other project. Today's card I made with the left over from the window die cut. The four rectangle pieces are from the window cut left.

I used the removable tape to stick those four pieces together on the copy paper. Then used the acrylic block to add the color on it until I liked them.

After dry, I stamped the plant on it. I also stamped the same image on the white card that I cut it to 4x5.25. Then I moved the four pieces of rectangle from copy paper and re-glued them on the white card. This time I need pay attention to make the plant matching together. It looks the same stamp once.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...