Sunday, October 21, 2018

Sunset scene


I really like to make scene card. Sunset is easy way to make, but it shows very bright and beautiful.

I normally cut my white card panel at A2 size at the beginning. After I was done all things, I like to trim 1/8" each side. Then I will get the white border on my final card.

Sponges is my first choice for blending the scene background. I used the pineapple punch, pumpkin pie, blackberry bliss and early espresso ink pads. I started pineapple punch for up 2/3 card. And covered it by pumpkin pie. Then randomly added the blackberry bliss for burning cloud.

I used the tree on the card that I liked the position. Then I cut the copy slope for the hill and covered it under tree to sponge the ground by early espresso. Finally I added the black ink from bottom to up for the ground.

I felt the little blank of the right lower corner. So I glued the die cut beautiful sentiment on it.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...