Thursday, October 11, 2018

Love card




I made this embossing flower card to a friend. Last month she got married and had a wedding in her hometown in China. I know I was late, but I still want to give them a red bag that Chinese tradition.

I chose the bright red color for my card. Tradition Chinese love the red color for wedding or happy things. Also gold and silver mean fortune. So those three colors are all in my card and small red envelop with lucky money.

I used the stitched the rectangle frame die to cut the panel first. Then I added the bright red and tiny orange Brusho color powder on the panel. And added the water. After dry I added some color or water to card until I was satisfied the result. Finally I splashed the gold color on it.

After totally dry, I embossed the flower in the center of card. I embossing two times to make sure the flower show enough because I used the watercolor paper that was thick.

I also die cut the love sentiment on the silver glimmer cardstock.  I glued some sequins and diamond on the card.

On the cardbase, I tape the colorful shinny washi tape(from last year holiday left) on the edge to add texture for my design. In person, it is very pretty.

I made the small red envelop with lucky money attached inside the card.

Supplies that I used:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...