Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween card by Sweet November Digital Stamp


Amy Young design some cute digital stamps that sell on 7kidscraftstore.com. I  arranged the three digital stamps on iPad app. I erased the head line on the ghost that I wanted the ghost board not very clear. Then I printed it on the 80lb cardstock. 

I used the Prismacolor Pencils to color all images. I drew the road at front of fence. I also colored the sky and grass. But I didn't like that result. Then I sponged the blue and green color on it. 

Finally I felt the road was too long. I need add something to cover it. I sponged the green color on the white cardstock, then die cut it by grass border die. 

I also used the Lawn Fawn glow in dark embossing powder to emboss the sentiment BOO!

Supplies that I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...