Sunday, October 28, 2018

Tress

When I bought this winter woods stamp set, I thought I would a winter snow card. Also I saw demonstrators made a lot of beautiful winter cards.

Today when I sat there and played my beautiful MaieriBlu watercolor. Suddenly I got an idea to use those tree to make a spring or summer scene card.

I stamped the trees on the 100% cotton watercolor paper by VerserFine black ink. Then I taped the four edges by masking tape. I wet the area by clean water first. Following to add the colors what I wanted. I also drew the ground and grass.

The MaieriBlu watercolor I used: primary yellow, rww sienna, yellow ochre, golden ochre, prussian primary blue cyan, hooker's green sap green green earth, carbon black.

I die cut Hello that from Heroart.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...