Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Simple card by waterfront stamp set


Hello, my craft friends! I come back and I really miss all of you! 

Last three weeks was so hard for me. I received call that knew my mom went into hospital with critical condition. I flied back to China second day. After six days she survived from her third time stroke. But she can't speak, move and even she doesn't know me and anyone. She only can move her eyeball. Nothing else. I felt so sad. We found the hospital that take care of the older people like her condition. She will move to there next week. 

After I flied back home last week, my daughter started heavy cold and missed two days school. Then she gave it to me. I lay on bed three day until yesterday I was getting much better. 

I made this card before I was back to China. I have no time  to post it. I thought today is good day to post it.

This was a very simple card. I used the acrylic with mountain stamp and stamp many times. I used first, second and  third generation stamp technique today.

Then I used the second and third generation stamped the water and mountain shadow.

For all of card I only used the one ink color- Blueberry Bushel

Supplies that I used:

6 comments:

  1. So happy you are back and feeling better. I was getting ready to send out a "have you heard from Sunny" alert. A beautiful creation that I adore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I know you would think where was Sunny. Just disappear. I was frustrating I couldn't reach out my all craft friends from other side of earth. Now everything is getting better. Smile!

      Delete
  2. Sunny, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's condition. It had to be difficult to leave her behind. Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with Waterfront Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ceresa! I felt sad to leave my mom behind. Luckily my dad and my brother are with her together now. I can see her through FaceTime. And can fly back right way if needed. Thanks for high technology making thing is much easier than before.

      Delete
  3. Oh, Sunny! I'm sorry to hear about your mom! Awful September, then!
    It's a beautiful card, it transmits calm and peace.
    Glad you are recovered and we can see more of your beautiful creations.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nélida! Everything is getting better. My mom will transfer to the special hospital that takes care of older people like her conditions next Monday. Hope there is good for her. Also I really enjoyed to create cards that made me calm and peaceful. You have a great day!

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...