Thursday, October 25, 2018

Dropping by to say HI from Hello Bluebird


From the snowflake winter card, I was back to fall card. This year fall came much earlier than I thought. Leaves are still green on the trees. But temperature dropped much lower that normal.

I have this cute stamp set from Hello Bluebird. The deer is so adorable. I decided to make a fall card today.

I stamped the every image on the white card and colored it by waterbase color brush.

I chose the Bristol white paper to make the background. Bristol paper is great for blending Distress Oxide Ink. At beginning, I chose the three blue colors for my sky. But finally I only used one. I wanted my sky clear. I used the tumbled glass to blend the sky by heavy hand to light hand. This way to make my sky from blue to white.

For the ground, I sponged the tea dye Distress Oxide ink.

I also die cut the frame and used the foam strip to make dimension.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...