Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Learning to fly


I love to see the mixed media video and pictures. But I felt it so hard for me. My Facebook group has ATCoin swaps every month. I only joined once because I was afraid I could not  do it. I have totally no idea about this.

It’s rainy day and very dark outside.  I sat down and looked at my butterfly stamp, I thought maybe my butterfly can fly on my paper.

I stamped butterfly on white cardstock. I also stamped the butterfly outline on the masking paper. I fussy cut it and covered it on my butterfly. I started stamping the background texture on the card.

After took off the masking paper, I splashed some silver and gold colors on the card. This way added the shimmer not only the background but also on the body of butterfly. Love the shine butterfly.

I chose the sentiment from Ranger small sticker book.

It’s not that difficult to make this card. I was satisfied the result.

Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...