Thursday, October 18, 2018

Snowflake Wishes

We have all week rain and cold weather here. It's Texas! It's October! The temperature dropped to  45C some days. Heater was on. I felt winter was coming and skip fall to make winter card.

I bought this Beautiful Blizzard  Bundle before I went back to China. I really love this snowflake die. I can do it many ways.

At first, I dropped the two blue colors reinker directly on the watercolor cardstock. Then sprayed water on it. Let it dry to make the snowflake background. 

Today I die cut the all panel snowflakes and glued all snowflake back on the right position. After all snowflakes dry on the card, I sprayed the shimmer on the all panel. It doesn't show very well on the picture, but very pretty in actul.

I die cut the circle by MFT stitched circle die twice. I cut one for the snow slope with the lower part stitch. And I stamped the house, tree and stars on the circle. I put liquid glue on the slope and front house, then added glitter for snow on the hill.
Supplies that I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...