Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy birthday to my hubby


Tomorrow is my husband’s birthday. I made a birthday card for him today.

I used the new Stampin Up sale-a-bration die “celebrate” cut twice and glued them together. I also cut a frame by MFT die on year of cheer designer series paper to make a shaker card.

I used small punch to cut out some balloons, candles and cakes on different color of shimmer paper that I bought from local store. Small birthday punch from my stash.

It’s not a difficult shaker card. I just want to say celebrate birthday!

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. I really, really love this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I am so glad you like this card.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...