Monday, January 8, 2018

Tri-fold Card — Beautiful Friend



When I first saw this stamp and die bundle from Stampin Up Occasion Catalog, I decided to add them to my first order list. Today I tried to play them.  
I used the one piece 8.5x11 cardstock to cut 5" wide, and folded at 3.70". Then turned over the cardstock and folded at 3.70" again. And die cut two windows. It shows like below.

Then I stamped the flower circle on the other white cardstock. After coloring, I used the two dies in the set to cut flower circle out And glued on the front card. 

  

I stamped the table and chair set on the other white cardstock and colored them. Die cut out and glued on the right side card. 

On the center part, I sponged the sky and stuck the two flower pots on the card that shows through second layer. It looked like standing behind chairs. 


  Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. This is a really inspiring piece of art. I love how you achieved the final beautiful results. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! Love to see your comments every time. You give me a lots of encouraging to make cards! ❤️

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...