Monday, January 29, 2018

Life is beautiful


After cold winter, I felt the spring is close. Strong sunshine made all rooms were bright. I dreamed I meet friend, drink a cup of tea and seat out of cafeteria. Life is so beautiful. I made this card was from my dream.

I covered the awning by post note and all edges that I didn’t want to color area. Then I used background stencil and lightweight sponged the color to make this brick wall. I colored the awning by color pencils.

I stamped and colored the table and chairs on the other white cardstock. Then die cut it out. And installed cards by foam tape.

Supplies that I used:
Sentiment from my stash. That stamp bought from local store.

2 comments:

  1. An awesome card and it makes me feel so much warmer in this cold weather (ha, ha, ha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I am glad to help you feel warmer in cold weather. So happy.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...