Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Day


Here’s weather changed so quick like a roller coaster. Tomorrow will drop to 17F and no snow. Next week will be up to 60F. Outside is getting dark and dark. So I decided to make a happy day card.

I put the elegant eggplant ink pad on my craft sheet and sprayed some water. Tapped the card on it until I liked the result. I added a little bit night of navy.

After dry, I stamped images except flower on the card. Then I sponged this beautiful deep purple color on the card from edge to center.

Finally I stamped the flower on the center of card and used color pencils to color it. And added the sentiment.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the technique and supplies you use to get your final results. Butterflies and flowers...who can ask for anything more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! It’s first time for me to try that stamped on the dark ink and colored by pencils. Maybe I need use white paint underneath instead of white color pencils. The yellow color may pop up. I will try next time.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...