Saturday, January 13, 2018

Valentine cards series 1– two hearts cards made by small die kit of Spellbinders




After I received Spellbinders January kits, I decided to start creating valentine’s card. My daughter said nobody did valentine’s to give all class In the middle school last year. I thought ok, she grew up. So I donated most of my valentine’s card to children hospital. I will do it this year.

Spellbinders has wonderful dies. I thought their monthly kit it great and price is reasonable. Today’s I used the small kits that included six dies. Only $7.50 plus shipping. I will post link below.

I die cut lager heart wreath on gold shimmer card that bought from local store and white cardstock. I had the left center heart that I used it to make second card.  I also die cut other small flowers and arrow with heart. When I die cut those small pieces, I added the double side adhesive on the top of cardstock. After die cutting, I dipped them in different glitter to make colors. It’s fun process.

Finally I installed every piece on the two cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...