Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Amazing you -- Stencil background


I just like this stencil from Stampin Up new catalog. I decided to use this stencil to make a card today. No stamping at all.

I used the stencil to cover on the whisper white card stock. I sponged the elegant eggplant ink over it and spread the transsulent embossing paste to cover it again. When I sponged ink color, I used heavy hand on the top and light hand on the lower side.

I die cut amazing by silver glitter paper and you by elegant eggplant carstock. I glued sentiment and sequins, drops on the card panel. I also added the slim diagonal silver washi tape(included in Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit) around the purple card panel.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...