Thursday, January 25, 2018

Ready, set, SNOW!


Super cold day finally past from here. Outside is sunshine. But when I looked at winter stamp set. Those penguins are so adorable. I decided to make a  slide card today.

I sponged the sky and die cut the slide. I also sponged the same blue color on the other white card and added it on behind of slide.

I stamped three penguins and colored very light shadow by cool grey 2 and 1 color pencils. I did the same to the ice mountain. I added cool diamond glitter on ice mountain and ground.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. An awesome slider card and those penguins are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I am glad you like it.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...