Saturday, January 20, 2018

Have an ice day!


My daughter and her friends love the cute animals cards. So I decided to make some for them.

I found one page sky night paper from my stash. I used it for today’s card background. I sponged night of navy color on the card which are blue area to make even more dark. And sponged yellow color on that stars.

I colored twos bears and die cut two pieces of snow bank. I also added some glue on the snow bank edge, then stuck some glitter on it to make snow.

Supplies that I used:

2 comments:

  1. What's not to like about this lovely card. Beautiful design placing you in a wintery night scene...just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lois! I'm glad you like it.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...