Friday, January 5, 2018

Love each other


Today is my husband's birthday. Yesterday I made a celebrate shaker card for him. Today I made this Love each other card to tell him that I love him.

I put all ink on the craft mat and sprayed some water. Then I put white cardstock to tap into it many times until the result I like. Left it over to dry.

I stamped branch and birds and  background stamp on the card. Then I sponged the card from edge to center. I also sponged the cardbase to match the front.

I used the Tim Holtz small talk stickers for the sentiment.

Supplies that I used:
Stampin Up World of Dream stamp set (retired).

2 comments:

  1. Your creativity inspires me. This is gorgeous and beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...