Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Celebrate


After I got my new Color  Brusho from Stampin Up!, I didn’t get a chance to use it.  I had some Color Brusho before, but different colors with Stampin Up‘s.   I just bought some wide mask tape. So I decided to try those Brusho.

I used the mask tape to covered all four edges and lower place that I wanted to stamp sentiment. Then I stamped the flowers randomly on the card and embossed by white embossing powder.

I wet all card by water (I used the watercolor paper). I tapped the Color Brusho on the card. Different place with different colors. Then spayed water again. I used the paper towel to absorb extra water. And repeated all process again until I was satisfied the result.

After dry, I stamped the sentiment and cut off the white edges which covered by mask tape. I used the embossed cardstock under panel. And added some embellishment on the card too.

I chose the white cardbase.

Supplies that I used:

4 comments:

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...