Monday, January 22, 2018

Thanks a ton!


Belle with me decided to make a shaking card for her friend who loved our handmade cards. It’s first time we make card together. Lovely!

I sponged the sea background and stamped tiny fish groups and sand at the bottom of sea. I also colored one whale and die cut the wonky frame.

Belle continued to add the acetate, sentiment  and sequins to build a shaking card. Then she colored a light whale and glue it on the outside of acetate. She also added some drops around the whale. She decided to add the second whale and cut its tail to make it swimming into the window area. I thought it was great idea.

Finally we added couple sequins on the outside frame to hide the ink smoosh.

Supplies that I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...